The Silver Economy is dedicated to the elderly in our societies. As its name suggests, the Silver Economy is not a “market” but a cross “economy”.
The population ageing process is real and impacting every market and industry, such as: leisure, transportation, food industry, insurance, residency, health, safety, communications, the Internet, sports…
All these markets are already adapting to ageing.
In France, the Silver Economy sector was structured recently, while the worldwide phenomenon of population ageing is a true opportunity for growth and employment.
> What is Gerontechnology?
Gerontechnologies enable elders to maintain their autonomy or to compensate for functional impairments.
> Silver Economy News
- All Silver Economy News and editorial files
- New ageing well products & services
- Players’ presentation: Silver economy companies referenced on the portal
- Talking heads about the Silver economy
- Studies & reports
- All Silver Economy events worldwide.
Our goal is to provide sector players with a sector monitoring tool, inform, and allow manufacturing and service providers to present their offers and innovations in detail.