Don’t miss your chance, apply now and you may be the next winner!
Each candidate is invited to fill up the application file. This step is free of charge.
Every year, candidates came from different regions (France, Canada, Luxembourg, Spain, etc). A preselection committee selects the finalist and settles this year’s categories.
The 15th of March 2018, each candidate will have to defend his project in front of a jury of experts and well-known personalities from the field of Silver Economy and gerontechnology, in a 3-min pitch.
At the end of the day, the jury will deliberate and choose the winners of every categories. Winners will be revealed exclusively during SilverNight.
On the occasion, all the Silver Economy stakeholders will be gathered, not only to reward and discover the best products, services, and initiatives, but also to discus, exchange, and network about the ageing-well.
Will you apply?
Different may be the reasons, but the answer is obvious: Yes !
Lets see why:
- You will have the opportunity to present your innovative project to a jury of the best Silver Economy experts,
- You will gain more notoriety, to reinforce your image
- Your project will be presented on the event’s brochure, website, and Social networks
- And last but not least: you may be the winner of one of the SilverEco Awards
Save the dates
- Submissions deadline: 23rd of February. Please send your application files to email@example.com
- Finalists will be selected by a preselection committee from 24th to 1st of March 2018
- The presentation of the projects to the jury panel will take place on the 15th of March 2018, in the Paris region
- The Silver Night award ceremony will be held at the Grand Rex on the 29th of March 2018